ASSIGNMENT: Catch your breath, read your classmates' blogs for Week 11, and post your interlinked thoughts on what everyone is saying.
Thanks to those who took the time to visit my blog. I have left comments on the following classmates' blogs: Andreas, Elisa, Karen, Antonio. I have the impression that there is a diversity in relation to our understanding about LOs. There is also much doubt. Again, I wish that we had more time to strengthen this part of our course.
Andreas talks about how difficult it is to judge the value of LOs. I would say that it depends on the context. I think that no resource is better than other per se, but it depends on the fact of being suitable for the learner in a particular situation.
Elisa stresses the importance of localization. I understood it as the need to adapt LOs to our local cultural contexts.
Karen starts by criticizing academia (which I liked :-)) and moves on to say that instructors do not take the time to customize resources. I think that this is a big sin. As Elisa pointed out, "localization" is very important.
Antonio stresses the key aspect of adaptation versus reuse. For him, adaptation is the key and not reuse. I think that many of us are on the same page here, but we just use different terms.
I have learned a lot by reading the blogs. And I am happy that this strategy has been implemented in the course.
domingo, 18 de novembro de 2007
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário